Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of mlMac, a popular mlnet GUI for Mac

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of mlMac, a popular mlnet GUI for Mac - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:56:34 +0100

Julien Robert <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: mlMac, a popular mlnet GUI for Mac
System name: mlmac
Type: non-GNU

mlMac is one of the most popular GUI for mlnet, on the Mac OS X platform. It is
developped using XCode, the free programming tools from Apple, using the Cocoa
framework. It currently is at beta stage, and I thought it would be good to
opensource it.

The current website is http://mlmac.abyssoft.com

The code is not yet publicly available.

Other Software Required:
Cocoa

mlnet (http://mldonkey.net), opensource project hosted on savannah.

Hello,

you need to provide the source code at registration time, so that we can check it has been properly copyrighted and licensed. Your software has also a mandatory dependency on Cocoa which is not Free Software. You will have to provide at least an alternative (Free-) GUI support, in order it can be hosted on Savannah.

You can register your project again as soon as you comply with these requirements.

Regards,

  Vincent