[Savannah-hackers] submission of Hotwire Client - savannah.nongnu.org

From: djmajumdar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Hotwire Client - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:30:38 -0500

Deep Majumdar <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Hotwire Client
System name: hotclient
Type: non-GNU

Hotclient is an authentication client for users of Hotwire Internet
connections. Currently hotclient is available as

    * linux shell application

    * Windows command line application

    * Perl Command line - Platform Independent

under the GNU - General Public License

Hotwire - Internet Private Limited is an ISP which provides 24-7 always on
Internet connections. You can visit them at http://www.hotwireindia.net. I do
not claim any affiliation with Hotwire or Primus Telecommunications India
Limited (the parent company) or anybody else thereof. I am just a user of
Hotwire services and promise to abide by their terms of usage/service.

The project is registered at sf.net. the project page is at

hotclient.sourceforge.net

all distributions have had at least 1 release and are available through
sourceforge

Other Software Required:
Linux version

   std C++ libraries

   std C libraries

   gcc

   make

Perl version

   perl version 5.0+

Windows version

   gcc for windows

   make for windows

   winsock 2 (I do not know if this is under a free license but gcc

       provides headers to use the same by default.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/