Re: [Savannah-hackers] problems with CVS : more details

From: Eric Streit
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] problems with CVS : more details
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:27:20 +0100

Hi,

Hugo Gayosso a écrit :

I tried this morning again : it doesn't work, but,

I tried the "anonymous CVS access" and it works without any problem.

I think, it's specific to to the part "project member CVS access"

Maybe, it would be possible for you to register a "test" project, and I would try to
log in. Is it possible ?

Eric!
--------