[Savannah-hackers] who's polutting my project's CVS tree ?

From: Jerome Alet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] who's polutting my project's CVS tree ?
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:05:26 +0100

Hi there,

while browsing my PyKota project's CVS tree at :

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/pykota/

I've just seen that there are two new directories named :

        "pycota"

and :

        "pycota co pycota"

both of them being empty.

Could I ask you to check who put these directories there and for
what reason ? NB : It may be a bad manipulation on my part but I'd
want to be sure.

Could these directories be removed ?

Thanks in advance.

PS : please CC me because I'm not a subscriber to this list and I only
read its archives from time to time. Thx.

Jerome Alet
--
"A non-free program is a predatory social system that keeps people
in a state of domination and division, and uses the spoils to