Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVSROOT file mgmt.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVSROOT file mgmt.
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:03:20 +0100

This is the right place for administration issues. savannah-dev is for people using on the Savannah software for their own needs.

I will contact you as soon as I get an ETA.
I will also try to contact people in charge of the CVS system and see how you can help.

Thanks,

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
[Apologies if this should have gone to savannah-dev. I noticed a few of
these type requests in the savannah-hackers archives/administration
support and this is half and half...]

Hi,

I'm mailing you guys to ask if there's an ETA for when projects'
CVSROOT/ files will be editable again? The reason I ask is that I have
a project (wwwauth) that's near it's first stable release (once I get
the RCS files imported, of course) that depends on modules, cvswrappers,
etc.

Without the ability to manage these files, through CVS or some other
means, some projects, including mine, are crippled, or frozen, with
regards to CVS.

So, is this being worked on? (Meant in the best possible way :) Either way, could you use some help? I'm familiar with the codebase (pre CERN)
and will gladly any help I can.