Re: [Savannah-hackers] Issues to create a new mailing list and to make a

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:59:37 +0100

The staff will work on the mailing-list issue asap.

I tried to create a news item on my project and succeed.
I had to login, activate the 'News' feature, submit a news, manage my member permissions and set myself to a 'News manager', then manage the submitted news in the 'Public/News' page, and eventually accept my news item.

David MENTRE wrote:
Hello,

creation fails with following error:

Warning: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service
not known in /frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on line 112

Warning: fopen("http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/sfverify?list=demexp-coreteam&password=p";,
"r") - Bad file descriptor in /frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on
line 112

Unable to open remote file, try again later.

Moreover, I wanted to create a News for the demexp project under my
savannah account (dmentre) but the news never appeared. Is the news
facility disabled?

Many thanks in advance for any help,
Yours,
d.