Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #172567] http://www.gnu.org/software/ncu

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #172567] http://www.gnu.org/software/ncurses/ncurses.html
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:40:47 +0100

Hello,

New project registrations are currently queued until some post-crack works on Savannah are completed (mainly adapt the system to the new secure architecture).

I will keep you informed when I have more information.

When registrations are working, I think registering the 'ncurses' project, and checking the 'GNU project' option should be enough.