Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH problem when trying to commit to project CVS

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH problem when trying to commit to project CVS
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:19:32 +0100

The CVS directory is used by CVS to store information on your file
(like the repository you are working on, the files that CVS already
knows, etc). You are not supposed to change it.

I think you should put your files to spm/ (not spm/CVS) and then retry
to commit. Depending on which software you use to manage your CVS
repository, you may have to 'add' the files before 'commit'ing them.