[Savannah-hackers] FW: CVS GCC

From: Yuan Fang Shi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] FW: CVS GCC
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:15:58 -0500

From: Yuan Fang Shi [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 8:45 PM
To: 'address@hidden'
Subject: CVS GCC

Hi,

I uses wincvs run following command: I got error messages: cvs server: cannot find module `gcc wwwdocs' - ignored

set CVSROOT=:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc

cvs login

cvs -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc -z9 checkout -P gcc

NEW CVSROOT: :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc (password authentication)

cvs -z9 login

(Logging in to address@hidden)

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

cvs -z9 checkout -P "gcc wwwdocs" (in directory C:\Source)

cvs server: cannot find module `gcc wwwdocs' - ignored

cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

I cannot check out code. Can you tell me how I can check out gcc code ?

Regards,

Yuan Fang