address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] Lock on /webcvs/www/www/software/soft

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] Lock on /webcvs/www/www/software/software.html?]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 03:39:49 -0500

Jim,

Could you please look at this?  I can't find what's the problem.  I
checked the permissions of the lock dir.

----- Forwarded message from Derek Chen-Becker <address@hidden> -----

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:01:53 -0700
From: Derek Chen-Becker <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hi,
    I'm trying to install a diff to software.html per RMS, and when
either of us try to checkin the file we get this message:

cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file
/webcvs/www/www/software/,software.html,': Permission denied

Could someone check to make see what's going on?

Thanks,

Derek
GNU Webmaster (one of many)

| Derek Chen-Becker                                             |
| address@hidden                                         |
| http://chen-becker.org                                        |
| PGP key available on request or from public key servers       |
| ID: 21A7FB53                                                  |
| Fngrprnt: 209A 77CA A4F9 E716 E20C  6348 B657 77EC 21A7 FB53  |