Re: [Savannah-hackers] Lock on /webcvs/www/www/software/software.html?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Lock on /webcvs/www/www/software/software.html?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 03:39:07 -0500

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 08:01:53AM -0700, Derek Chen-Becker wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm trying to install a diff to software.html per RMS, and when
> either of us try to checkin the file we get this message:
>
> cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file
> /webcvs/www/www/software/,software.html,': Permission denied
>
> Could someone check to make see what's going on?

Hi,

I can't find what's going on.  I'll ask Jim to look at it.  Could you
follow up on that?  If he doesn't reply just send me a mail privately.

Thanks
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org