Re: [Anthony Carrico <address@hidden>] [Savannah-hackers] Upload

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Anthony Carrico <address@hidden>] [Savannah-hackers] Upload
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:33:35 -0500

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 09:58:04AM -0500, Anthony Carrico wrote:

> Thank you for clearing that up. The "My Account Configuration / Change
> GPG Key" page says, "You can write down here your (ASCII) public key
> or your fingerprint," if the statement isn't true you should probably
> change it, if it is true then your key server probably isn't syncing
> correctly with others.

Yes.  I'll do it. I changed a similar text last weekend, that's why I
knew the fix :)

Thanks for telling me that an other page has the same text

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org