Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH issues, help from FSF sysadmins

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH issues, help from FSF sysadmins
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:55:34 +0100

There was tree cases, if I am right. The first one is user 'lemire', who eventually managed to connect after trying several keys. The other one is 'rlbrk' - I already sent an e-mail about him.

The last one is user 'ericounet', who uploaded a key, but cannot have it copied in his authorized_keys, which is empty. You may want to check that account first.

Hugo Gayosso wrote:

Hello Savannah-hackers!

I remember there were a few reports showing some "weird" behavior with
SSH, I am trying to fish them out from the mailing list but maybe you
have them already selected.

If you have, could you please forward them to address@hidden,
address@hidden and address@hidden so they can help us analyze them?
(the already know about this, Bradley asked me to forward more info).
Please copy savannah-hackers so we don't duplicate each others.

Greetings,