[Savannah-hackers] submission of PHP Free Collection - savannah.nongnu.o

From: aliem
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PHP Free Collection - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 05:55:48 -0500

Lorenzo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: PHP Free Collection
System name: phpreec
Type: non-GNU

The project aim is create many PHP scripts to hel people to constructing teire
site with mor powerfull instruments and not using expensive(in terms of time
and resources) CMS.
This project will contain:
1. a Documentation Manager System that shoud be lightweight and powerfull. The
DMS will be driven by database with abstraction layers to make possible to use
it "everywhere".
2. a news enviroment database driven,
3. news parser.
... and more.

For now I have no relased any code (it is in very small pieces in my HD).

Other Software Required:
Apache
PHP
SQL database