[Savannah-hackers] [support #102964] gnoppixx boot cd doesn't work for m

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102964] gnoppixx boot cd doesn't work for me
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 14:02:09 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #102964] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sat 04/03/04 at 19:02 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #102964] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Yann
On: Thu 04/01/04 at 09:53

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hi,
I can use some help.
I just downloaded the gnoppix 0.6 0-RC2.iso, burned it, reboot my system and
nothing happened.
I am using a laptop Dell 8200 inspiron.
I burned the .iso wuth the latest nero 6.0.
After loading the file I got a message telling me about block error size asking
me if I wanted to correct the problem or ignore.
I tried everything even ignore.
The cd is burned and finalized but doesn't boot.(using cd-RW).

I also check the file on the cd I Burned:
I looked at the at the autorun.inf and I got:
------g# 5267 ( Dell 8100 Laptop X Support )
* close bug#-----

Thx for any advice or solution.

Intro

Follow-up Comments

Date: Thu 04/01/04 at 10:15         By: Intro
I am soory I just realized I posted in the wrong place...

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102964>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/