[Savannah-hackers] [support #102917] Cannot add second mailing list to p

From: Elfyn McBratney
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 18:53:45 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #102917] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Per Cederberg
On: Mon 03/15/04 at 16:34

Category:  None

Original Submission:  I'm failing to add a second mailing list to my project
(Grammatica) with the following values:

grammatica-devel
Discussion and planning for Grammatica developers

When submitting the form, an error page as below is displayed. The mailing list
does not show up anywhere. This is the error message displayed:

Warning:
fopen("http://199.232.76.166/mailman/sfverify?list=grammatica-devel&password=p";,
 "r") - Success in /frontend/php/mail/admin/index.php on line 113

Unable to open remote file, try again later.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Thu 03/18/04 at 09:54         By: Beuc
System administrators has to link again Mailman to Savannah.
I will temporarily disable the feature until it is done.

Date: Mon 03/15/04 at 17:56         By: Beuc
It seems mailman was upgraded and the ML script does not work with the new
version. I'll check it.

CC List
-------

CC Address                          | Comment
beu                                 | Elfyn McBratney
pyg --AT-- cornalys --DOT-- com     | Same problem

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102917>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/