[Savannah-hackers] [support #102993] emulation of the ls command on linu

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102993] emulation of the ls command on linux
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:50:54 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #102993] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 04/09/04 at 17:50 (GMT)

            What     | Removed                   | Added

[support #102993] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: nasser anwar batieha
On: Fri 04/09/04 at 17:02

Category:  None

Original Submission:  We want to implement a program that will emulate a
command of the form ls -la | grep <arg> | wc, where arg is the argument passed
to the program at command line. The output of the program must match with the
output of the shell when you type this command at the prompt. We want to create
a .c source file, as well as the Makefile which must produce a binary (i.e.,
executable file) named lgw when make is typed.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Fri 04/09/04 at 17:50         By: beu
This is the support for Savannah administration.
Please address this request to the appropriate project tracker or
mailing-list.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102993>

  Message sent via/by Savannah