Re: [gnu.org #184125] Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: access to GDB's we

From: Andrew Cagney
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #184125] Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: access to GDB's web pages?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:27:16 -0400

> In the case below, Andrew Cagney needs to update /software/gdb to
> reflect the
> upcoming 6.1 release, but (AFAICS) there's no webcvs for GDB, but
> there is
> (of course :) a web page for GDB..

I've just checked-out /webcvs/software/gdb and it's there.  Is he a
member of that project or has permission to read/write in
/webcvs/software/gdb?

I don't know (I don't have access to the savannah.gnu.org system). I will check. I've Cc'd Andrew Cagney on this, maybe he can tell you.

Elfyn

Hmm, here are some hopefully helpful datapoints:

- I'm currently the only member of that project
- I've CVS access to savannah.gnu.org - `ssh savannah.gnu.org -l cagney cvs server` works - but my attemptsto CO /webcvs/software/gdb die with no message - `cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/webcvs co software/gdb` dies

It could be:
- I'm using the wrong co line
- something is lacking with my account

Andrew

PS: Heads up and less urgent is GDB's documentation pages.