[Savannah-hackers] [task #3242] Check the Python error in ViewCVS

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [task #3242] Check the Python error in ViewCVS
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:58:20 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the task tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[task #3242] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Fri 04/16/04 at 14:58 (GMT)

I hate python..  so good luck! :)

I'm trying to work out the differences between the gcc and automake repos
(broken) and the coreutils repo (working).  At the moment the only real
difference is that both gcc and automake are lacking a CVSROOT/history file
while coreutils does not.

I don't know enough about CVS internals to know if this is the problem, though.

Hrrm..that rlog message is a bit weird.  Since does an actual repo carry RCS/
or CVS/ administrivia?

[task #3242] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Sylvain Beucler
On: Thu 04/08/04 at 21:20

Should Start On:  Tue 04/20/04 at 00:00
Should be Finished on:  Sat 05/01/04 at 00:00
Category:  None
Effort:  0.00

Original Submission:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gcc/gcc/?only_with_tag=gcc_3_2_3_release
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gcc/gcc/?only_with_tag=hammer-3_3-branch

make a Python exception.

Jim checked:
The error is caused by:
rlog: /savannah/cvsroot/gcc/cvsroot/gcc/gcc/Attic/RCS/CVS,v: No such file or
directory

I have to learn some Python and fix it.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Fri 04/16/04 at 14:58         By: beu
I hate python..  so good luck! :)

I'm trying to work out the differences between the gcc and automake repos
(broken) and the coreutils repo (working).  At the moment the only real
difference is that both gcc and automake are lacking a CVSROOT/history file
while coreutils does not.

I don't know enough about CVS internals to know if this is the problem, though.

Hrrm..that rlog message is a bit weird.  Since does an actual repo carry RCS/
or CVS/ administrivia?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3242>

  Message sent via/by Savannah