[Savannah-hackers] project: psivision, password update has failed for mo

From: Tariq Rashid
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] project: psivision, password update has failed for months.
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:02:30 +0100

I'm the project owner of the psivision and pywavelets projects. I've had
some time off to study a masters degree on artificial intelligence and
machine learning.

I'm back now but can't get into CVS. I can log into the web pages over
https. I get the "forgot your password" emails sent to me correctly, and
i click to link to update the password (to the same one again).

However, i can't checkout (or even cvs status my existing local copy)
using the password. Ive done all the export CVS_RSH=ssh and used:
 cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/psivision co psivision
with the recommended protocol in the .ssh/config file

but the passowrds are rejected.

and this has happened everytime i have treid over the last 3-6 months!

is there a separate CVS password resetter?

tariq rashid