Re: [Savannah-hackers] project: psivision, password update has failed fo

From: Tariq Rashid
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] project: psivision, password update has failed for months.
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:21:39 +0100

thanks - my machine had changed and so i needed to regenerate the key
pairs...

i can now do my main CVS files... but trying to get the web HTML
fails...

cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/pywavelets co
non-gnu/pywavelets/
Enter passphrase for key '/home/tariq/.ssh/id_dsa':
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11
forwarding.
cvs server: cannot find module `non-gnu/pywavelets' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

and

address@hidden www]$ cvs -z3
address@hidden:/webcvs/psivision co non-gnu/psivision/
Enter passphrase for key '/home/tariq/.ssh/id_dsa':
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11
forwarding.
cvs server: cannot find module `non-gnu/psivision' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

i've tried a few variatiosn... but to no effect... have read he online
pages too..

tariq rashid