[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #187370] GNU Source-highlight web page

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #187370] GNU Source-highlight web page
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:29:55 -0600

   I've just uploaded the new source-highlight website, through the
   savannah web cvs repository, as always, and there's some problem now:

   http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/

   does not work anymore: while

   http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/source-highlight.html

   does...  notice that .symlinks is in the webcvs repository and correcly
   set to

   source-highlight.html index.html

   and indeed it always worked up to this moment.

This has been a constant source of headache for us.  However, I
believe that <address@hidden> (or perhaps
address@hidden) needs to deal with this.
--
D. E. Evans <address@hidden>