Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #187370] GNU Source-highlight web pa

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #187370] GNU Source-highlight web page
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:00:04 +0200

Both links are working for me.

Maybe there was a delay, or maybe it temporarily interfered with the sysadmins' real-time synchronization work...

Savannah-hackers currently only have access to Savannah.gnu.org, so in this case you should contact address@hidden indeed.

On 2004.04.22 15:29, D. E. Evans wrote:
   I've just uploaded the new source-highlight website, through the
   savannah web cvs repository, as always, and there's some problem
now:

   http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/

   does not work anymore: while

   http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite/source-highlight.html

   does...  notice that .symlinks is in the webcvs repository and
correcly
   set to

   source-highlight.html index.html

   and indeed it always worked up to this moment.

This has been a constant source of headache for us.  However, I
believe that <address@hidden> (or perhaps
address@hidden) needs to deal with this.