[Savannah-hackers] Please fix: Broken Links in the NGL NUI source file d

From: Michael Chernoff
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Please fix: Broken Links in the NGL NUI source file downloads page
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:27:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Mike here

    I'm looking for a windows (win32) compatible (I
need this to use an interrupt handling / hardware
interfacing API called TVICHW32), and OpenGL
compatible API for GUI design.  I was looking online
and I got linked to your website.  I read through some
of the code shown on the CVS, and I'm interested in
downloading the API.

   I am having problems though because it seems the
following links are down for both the NGL, and NUI.
I've posted the busted links (located on the website
( http://www.nongnu.org/ngl/download.html ).

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ngl/ngl.pkg/0.7.10/ngl-0.7.10.zip

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ngl/ngl.pkg/0.7.10/ngl-doc-0.7.10.zip

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ngl/ngl.pkg/0.7.10/ngl-bundle-0.7.10.zip

    I see that the links for the
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ngl/nui.pkg/0.7.10/nui-0.7.10.zip

    and the links for
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/ngl/nui.pkg/0.7.10/nui-doc-0.7.10.zip

are also down.  Please fix, I'm interested in getting
started with my project (basic code and development is
already worked out.  I now just need to add gui
components specifically lists (or if there is a method
for displaying trees) to start some of the further development.