[Savannah-hackers] submission of Fantastiso - savannah.nongnu.org

From: daniel . buxeres
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Fantastiso - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:37:17 -0400

Daniel Buxeres i Petitpierre <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Fantastiso
System name: researchware
Type: non-GNU

The program I develop is a web-based (using PHP and MySQL) groupware system
aimed to help researchers to work on-line.

The program can host as many users (with different access rights) and projects
as you want.

Each project can use different tools (an agenda, forums, archives, address
books, contact books, tasks folders, budget folders to keep track of incomes
and expenses and also folders where users can organise scientific publications)
which can be setup by the administrators of the project. Each project also has
tools to help reasearchers publish files and webpages on-line, without needing
to know HTML.

I started to develop it one year ago as my final thesis. I've spent one year
developing it (first as a student, then with a contract and now somewhere else
with another contract) and the universities that paid/pay  me (University of
Trento first and later University of Catalonia in Barcelona) agreed to release
the work as GPL.

The program can be downloaded from:
http://bedu.ing.unitn.it/~daniel/fantastiso.zip

Other Software Required:
It depends on a web server, PHP and MySQL.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/