[Savannah-hackers] Re: Lynx mailing lists at Savannah

From: Thomas Dickey
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:20:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Maybe it will be quicker to mail directly.
> Please mail to me directly (address@hidden) so I receive the reply
> without delay. I receive mail from savannah-hackers but there is 30mn
> delay of queue processing. Of course, let other people & ML in Cc:.

I'm not watching my mailbox continuously anyway (so that adds some
delay time).

that sounds backwards: right now we can send to address@hidden, but
want to send to address@hidden

> address@hidden will work instead.
> The problem is that some people may still use the old e-mail so you may
> want to warn them before we proceed to the change.
>
> I do not expect anything else :)

There's not a lot of traffic on it right now (though I did see one posting
today from a non-member).  I'm working on a new patch which would generate
some responses later in the week.  Perhaps just a simple announcement
saying that we're testing the mailing list would be enough.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net