[Savannah-hackers] Re: Lynx mailing lists at Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:58:16 +0200

Maybe it will be quicker to mail directly.
Please mail to me directly (address@hidden) so I receive the reply without delay. I receive mail from savannah-hackers but there is 30mn delay of queue processing. Of course, let other people & ML in Cc:.

What problems will we run into when we change the setup?

address@hidden will stop working.
address@hidden will work instead.
The problem is that some people may still use the old e-mail so you may want to warn them before we proceed to the change.

I do not expect anything else :)

On 2004.04.26 20:48, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I updated:
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=102856
>
> Can you please read it and reply?