Re: [Savannah-hackers] New project creation

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] New project creation
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:20:51 +0200

Elfyn and I worked together on it, and we found that:

- the default cvs module is not created (the one that has the same name as the project)

- using new functions (like create_download) is not optimal, and has bugs (download area not created): we should instead use and update 'MakeArea' functions from Download.pm ans Cvs.pm, that use parameters from project group types (https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/group_type.php). Project group types also have be updated to reflect the new file-system layout.

- the gatekpr temp directories are not created (/var/tmp/ftp-in and / var/tmp/ftp-out), which prevents file upload. sv_groups-elf-upload-test countains the necessary changes to create_upload.

I plan to work on these changes during this week (Elfyn just went on holidays).