Re: [Savannah-hackers] New project creation

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] New project creation
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:47:22 -0400

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 10:51:22PM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

> Rudy are you there?

I'm currently in lurking mode.  I'll try to write up a howto to
process the projects.  Expect it tomorrow or the day after (sorry,
can't do it sooner)

In mean time good you really make some test projects and see if it
really works.  I'll then moderate some projects so you can see how to
do it.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org