[Savannah-hackers] Re: [support #103037] Bug in Revision 1.3 of gnu/inet

From: bodo.weiss
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [support #103037] Bug in Revision 1.3 of gnu/inet/nntp/NNTPConnection.java
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:50:01 +0200

Sylvain,

can You please assist me where to report bugs for the gnu.inet.nntp
package.

First I went to
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/classpath/inetlib/source/gnu/inet/nntp/

and download the package. At the bottom of the page is written:
    Send suggestions and report problems to the Savannah Hackers
<address@hidden>
After I did that, You tell me, it is not the correct email address.

Then I went to
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=classpath
and sent the bug there. Afterwards You immediately close the bug.

Where is the right place to report the bug?

Regards
Bodo Weiss

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> schrieb am 29.04.2004,
20:19:03: