Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [support #103037] Bug in Revision 1.3 of gnu/

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [support #103037] Bug in Revision 1.3 of gnu/inet/nntp/NNTPConnection.java
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:18:39 +0200

Hello,

The notice at the bottom of the ViewCVS pages is for when the Savannah platform does not work, eg a ViewCVS error. Savannah is the website that hosts free software projects like GNU Classpath.

I think the bug report you submitted was not sent using the URL you provided, because we received it for the Savannah administration project.
Check https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103037
Or else, there is a nasty bug on Savannah.
Maybe did you click on the 'Get Support' link on the left panel?

The appropriate place to report bugs for Classpath can be found at https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/classpath. The URL you provided is fine to post bugs. However, there does not seem to be much activity on this tracker. In this particular case, I suppose address@hidden is the best place to report your bug :)

Thanks for your patience.

address@hidden wrote:

Sylvain,

can You please assist me where to report bugs for the gnu.inet.nntp
package.

First I went to
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/classpath/inetlib/source/gnu/inet/nntp/

and download the package. At the bottom of the page is written:
    Send suggestions and report problems to the Savannah Hackers
<address@hidden>
After I did that, You tell me, it is not the correct email address.

Then I went to
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=classpath
and sent the bug there. Afterwards You immediately close the bug.

Where is the right place to report the bug?