[Savannah-hackers] submission of FSnFAP - savannah.nongnu.org

From: icedank
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of FSnFAP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:31:35 -0400

Andrew Kirilenko <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: FSnFAP
System name: fsnfap
Type: non-GNU

FSnFAP stands for `Fuckedly (Friendly, Fantastic) Small aNd Fast Audio Player`.

I have started the project because there is no players here which saticfies all
my needs:

1. GTK+2 based
2. Supports editing of tags
3. Supports different audio formats
4. Platform independant
5. Supports control from external apps
6. Supports songs rating
7. And much more

XMMS simply sucks from my point of view. The best choices I have found are
windows-only (apollo and foobar2000), but they are not OS and not
multiplatform. So I'm using apollo under windows and mp3blaster under linux.

Other Software Required:
Current snapshot (it's only few hours old :))) depends on:
gtk+ version 2.0+ (http://gtk.org)
glib version 2.0+ (http://gtk.org)
libid3tag (http://mad.sourceforge.net)

But it'll be dependand on other libs...