[Savannah-hackers] [support #103100] New project registration request lo

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103100] New project registration request lost
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:38:40 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103100] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 06/01/2004 at 14:11 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
         Assigned to | None                      | beu
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Savannah is not currently accepting new projects (though we hope to be able to
soon).  That means that your project is still in the pending projects queue
(which is why when you tried to re-register it failed).

Unfortunately I cannot give you a firm date as to when we'll be accepting new
projects again, so you might consider looking at another Free Software hosting
site for your project.

[support #103100] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Pawel Foremski
On: Sun 05/30/2004 at 19:53

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hello,

I`d like to ask whether the new project request I`ve submitted on 21 May
wasn`t deleted - I can`t find it while browsing my Savannah support requests
and I haven`t received any mail from you regarding it since then.

I tried to register project called 'Jinks' (a CMS). I also tried to resubmit it
today, but the system said that such project already exists (to be frank
something similar; sorry, I haven`t wrote it down) and that I should contact
system administrators.

I`m looking forward to hearing from you.

Pawel Foremski
address@hidden

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Tue 06/01/2004 at 14:11       By: beu
Savannah is not currently accepting new projects (though we hope to be able to
soon).  That means that your project is still in the pending projects queue
(which is why when you tried to re-register it failed).

Unfortunately I cannot give you a firm date as to when we'll be accepting new
projects again, so you might consider looking at another Free Software hosting
site for your project.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103100>

  Message sent via/by Savannah