[Savannah-hackers] [support #103108] KHTTrack not available

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103108] KHTTrack not available
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 04:05:09 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103108] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 06/03/2004 at 08:04 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
         Assigned to | None                      | beu
              Status | Open                      | Closed

You might be able to get that file by contacting the project that provides it
(we merely host the project, water the plants, etc).

[support #103108] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Wed 06/02/2004 at 11:24

Category:  None

Original Submission:  I try to download KHTTrack (khttrack-0.10-1mdk.i586.rpm)
and get the message that it is not available on your server. Where/How can I
get it?

Follow-up Comments

Date: Thu 06/03/2004 at 08:04       By: beu
You might be able to get that file by contacting the project that provides it
(we merely host the project, water the plants, etc).

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103108>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/