Re: [Savannah-hackers] Requesting help on Savannah?

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Requesting help on Savannah?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:15:46 +0100 (BST)

> Have you considered putting a note in the web pages of Savannah itself
> asking for more help in user support?

No, but it's certainly viable.  I was also thinking of adding something
stating that we're not currently accepting new projects (as few people
read the news section).

Sylvain and I have been managing pretty well in regard to user support,
but of course it means we have a lot less time to actually get down to
work on other Savannah tasks.

Speaking of which, we would very much like to know what the FSF's plans
are for Savannah with regard to the big TODO list Paul posted a couple of
weeks ago.  If his estimations are correct (and I sincerely hope they are
not) there is a years worth of work ahead before Savannah is 'back to
normal'.

I also think now would be a really good time to find out where we all
stand, what our responsabilities are, and more importantly what the plan
for recovery is.

If you can share any insight on this, it would be much appreciated.

--
Elfyn