[Savannah-hackers] submission of SLOCCount - savannah.nongnu.org

From: dwheeler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SLOCCount - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 01:05:29 -0400

David A. Wheeler <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: SLOCCount
System name: sloccount
Type: non-GNU

SLOCCount is a set of tools for
counting physical Source Lines of Code (SLOC)
in a large number of languages
of a potentially large set of programs.
This suite of tools was used in my papers
"More than a Gigabuck: Estimating GNU/Linux's Size"
(http://www.dwheeler.com/sloc)

SLOCCount is implemented using several different
languages, primarily sh, perl, lex/flex, and C.
It can process a vart number of programming languages,
including many of their oddities, and
does a good job of automatic catagorization.

Download at:
http://www.dwheeler.com/sloccount/sloccount-2.24.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
Perl, lex/flex.
Frankly, I'd claim those are normally found a Free Software OS..!

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/