[Savannah-hackers] Savannah hackers questions

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah hackers questions
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:40:49 +0200

Hi,

I do not feel I can accept a new Savannah hacker only myself, so I ask everybody each time whether you accept new hackers in our team.

Since it is a bit lost among the other mails, and since we need the answer quickly, I ask it again now: Do you accept the 3 new volunteers RMS found, ie Mridul, Supreed and Yaroslav, in our team?

Also, as Paul and Jim did not reply after 5 days, and as the majority already agreed to give access to svadmin, I guess we can start granting access under user 'svadmin' to new Savannah hackers right now.