Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah hackers questions

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah hackers questions
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:00:23 +0200

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
Sorry about below, since Paul moved the list a lot of my Savannah mail has been floating in my spam box..

As far as I am concerned I am doing the opposite filtering: I try to automatically move Savannah-related e-mails to a given mailbox, and I manually filter all the remaining ones. That way, I miss very few e- mails, and it does not take that long.

I'll accept any new hacker.  The test will of course be if they stick
it out longer than a few days.

Nice :)
So do I.