[Savannah-hackers] Confidential Partnership

From: nelsonkhumalo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Confidential Partnership
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:48:09 +0200

                                                    CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
PARTNERSHIP SOLICITED.

ENGR. NELSON KHUMALO
DIRECTOR PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION (MEMR)

Dear Sir,

I am an Engineer with the South African Ministry of Energy and Mineral
Resources and I am also a member of the Republic of South Africa Contract Award
and Monitoring Committee in the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources. It is
my pleasure involving you in this project. Although, this may sound strange but
I seek your indulgence and pray you view it seriously.

Two years ago, a contract was awarded to a foreign firm in the Ministry of
Energy and Mineral Resources by my committee. This contract was over invoiced
to the tune of US$18.5Million. This was done deliberately. The over invoicing
was a deal by my committee to benefit from the project. We now desire to
transfer this money which is in a suspense account with the MEMR into any
overseas account which we expect you to provide for us.

For providing the account where we shall remit the money, you will be entitled
to 30% of the money, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred by both
parties during course of transfer, while the remaining 60%will be for my
partners and myself.

I would require the following:

1) Bank details (Name and address / Account no/Beneficiary name)
2) Private Telephone and Fax number of Beneficiary

The above information would be used to make formal application as a matter of
procedure for the release of the money and onward transfer to your account. It
does not matter whether or not your company does contract projects of this of
this nature described here, the assumption is that your company won the major
contract and subcontracted it out to other companies.

More often than not, big trading companies or firms of unrelated fields win
major contracts and subcontract to more specialized firms for execution of such
contracts. We have strong and reliable connections, top government contacts at
the South Africa Reserve Bank and Ministry of Finance and we have no doubt that
all this money will be released and transferred if we get the necessary foreign
partner to assist us in this deal. Therefore, when the business is successfully
concluded we shall through our connection withdraw all documents used from all
the concerned Government Ministries for 100% security. We are civil servants
and we will not want to miss this opportunity.

Please contact me immediately through my above Telephone or fax no., whether or
not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout
for another foreign partner to carry out this deal. But where you are
interested, send the required information's aforementioned herein without delay
as time is of essence in this business.
 I want to assure you once again that this transaction is 100% risk free both
now and in the future.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Engr. Nelson Khumalo