[Savannah-hackers] [support #103116] Advanced search problems

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103116] Advanced search problems
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:45:50 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103116] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 06/22/2004 at 14:45 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Remind
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #103116] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Dave Hall
On: Mon 06/07/2004 at 00:05

Category:  None

Original Submission:  In advanced search, the date counts back 1 day and 1
month on each submit :(

Would be nice if this could be fixed.  My current work around is to set the
month to December.

Also is there wildcard support in the summary?  This would be useful.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Wed 06/16/2004 at 15:40       By: beu
You should be able to just use the asterix wildcard.  Does that work for you?

Date: Wed 06/16/2004 at 11:13       By: skwashd
np about the delay.

For wildcard, I mean being about to use %keyword% or *keyword*  or just type a
keyword and have to search on that.  'LIKE %'.addslashes($summary).'%' or
similar :)

Date: Wed 06/16/2004 at 11:02       By: beu
Sorry for the delay.

I will report this to the Savane project (the software that runs Savannah).
I'm not sure about wildcard support, if you leave it empty, that might work?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103116>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/