Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project repository (Sav. Project Aproval).

From: Michael Erdmann
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project repository (Sav. Project Aproval).
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:08:40 +0200

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 16:04, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 03:45:15PM +0200, Michael Erdmann wrote:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > i am in the moment not interested any more. May be
> > i will migrate the netgroup project to your server
> > from sourceforge.
>
> Sorry, I don't understand what exactly your asking us.  Can you
> explain?

THis is a response to a mail i have recevied from Sylvain Beucler on the
20.July asking me if i am still interestd in my Project
called giraffe. The answer is No, but may be i will move my
current project from sourceforge to savannah.

Is there a way to move the CVS tar ball from sourceforge to
savannah?

Michael