Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project repository (Sav. Project Aproval).

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project repository (Sav. Project Aproval).
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:12:46 +0100

Hello Michael,

On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 06:08:40PM +0200, Michael Erdmann wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 16:04, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > Hello Michael,
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 03:45:15PM +0200, Michael Erdmann wrote:
> > > Hallo,
> > >
> > > i am in the moment not interested any more. May be
> > > i will migrate the netgroup project to your server
> > > from sourceforge.
> >
> > Sorry, I don't understand what exactly your asking us.  Can you
> > explain?
>
> THis is a response to a mail i have recevied from Sylvain Beucler on the
> 20.July asking me if i am still interestd in my Project
> called giraffe. The answer is No, but may be i will move my
> current project from sourceforge to savannah.

OK, I have deleted your pending project request (for project giraffe).

> Is there a way to move the CVS tar ball from sourceforge to
> savannah?

Certainly is.  As long as you can get us that data, we can import it
into the CVS for you.

Best,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu/irc.freenode.net

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4