[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:42:11 +0200

On 2004.07.30 17:48 Emmanuel Saracco wrote:
you can delete all my new requests, existing projects (cvs, mailing
lists etc.), even my account and associated data. I found another
hosting service for all my projects.

-> savannah account: esaracco

good luck guys, and thanks for your work on savannah :-)

I only found 1 project registration (wbmclamav, that I hence deleted) and no existing project; is this ok?