Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:52:02 +0200

Hi,

On 2004.08.02 14:22 Grzegorz BÂłach wrote:
i am interested in move my project from
sourceforge.net/projects/breeze to
savannah, but i dont know how.
my ssh-key dont work, when i try to login to cvs my password is not
recognised.

We will approve your project asap.
When we will contact you, we will certainly ask you for a tarball. Please send again this link precising you want to import it at Savannah and we will do it for you.
The SSH account you have is restricted to CVS usage.