[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Krzysztof Jurewicz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: 03 Aug 2004 19:40:53 +0200

I registered my project (txt2xhtml) on SourceForge, but I still would like to
have it hosted on Savannah. Since the registration I have upgraded it to be
compatible with GNU Coding Standards (I've even changed the programming
language to C). I think that now this package is almost 100% compatible with
this document (one function doesn't have a comment explaining what it does and
ChangeLog is empty), and I would like to make txt2xhtml part of the GNU project.

Source code for version 0.1.0:
http://txt2xhtml.sourceforge.net/txt2xhtml-0.1.0.xhtml or
http://txt2xhtml.sourceforge.net/txt2xhtml-0.1.0.html or
http://txt2xhtml.sourceforge.net/txt2xhtml-0.1.0.c