Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SLOCCount - savannah.nongnu.org (xy

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SLOCCount - savannah.nongnu.org (xyzzy)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:03:57 +0100

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 12:53:43PM -0400, David A. Wheeler wrote:
> > Hello David,
> > I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
> > containing detailled information about the approval.
>
> Thanks!  But I now discover that I can't create a mailing list,
> one of the main reasons I want to use Savannah (the others
> being bug tracking and CVS access to intermediate versions).
> Do I send an email to someone to create a mailing list?
> What do I do?

We are working on the three missing front-end's (cvsroot, download area
and mailing list managers) now, and hope to have these functions back
real soon(tm).

In the mean time, you can use the anonymous FTP system to upload files
to your projects download area.  The rest we can do for you, until you
can do it yourself. :)

> I'd like to create a single mailing list for SLOCCount
> (currently there's no need to separate users & developers),
> call it say "sloccount" mailing list.  I'd also like to create
> a single mailing list for Flawfinder (again no need to
> separate), call it e.g., "flawfinder".

Done.  You should recieve an email from Mailman about your new lists
shortly.  Please change the initial password ASAP.

Best,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu/irc.freenode.net

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4