Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Simple and Secure Message Transfer

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Simple and Secure Message Transfer - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:18:10 -0400

On Thursday 29 July 2004 10:08 pm, address@hidden wrote:

> Wellington Seixas Castello <address@hidden> described the package as
> follows: License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Simple and Secure Message Transfer
> System name: ssmt
> Type: non-GNU

> SSMT is an Instant Messager which comes with a self server. The SSMT server
> is capable to link with another and build a web of servers. They are
> responsible to search for a user in this web and indicate the user route to
> the client. By default, SSMT Server runs under localhost. You can run it on
> your LAN and then you're capable to transfer files at LAN speed. You can
> link this LAN server with another, and another, and another web of servers.
> SSMT is also able to use secure connections and Gpg functions.
>
> http://www.ouie.org/projetos/ssmt/ for a minimal project page.
>
> http://www.ouie.org/projetos/ssmt/daily/ for a daily version af the source
> code.
>
> Other Software Required:
> libgtkmm-2.4, libglademm-2.4
>
> Other Comments:

>   Message sent via/by Savannah
>   http://savannah.nongnu.org/

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.

One thing you need fix though, file ./po/ssmt.pot should contain the standard
GPL header, the current header, listed below, is incomplete, inaccurate, and
could lead to confusion.

Header of ./po/ssmt.pot:
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <address@hidden>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy

Standard GPL header:
    <one line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it does.>
    Copyright (C) <year>  <name of author>

    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA

Michael J. Flickinger