Re: [Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RPC Interpose - savannah.non

From: Mridul Jain
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RPC Interpose - savannah.nongnu.org]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

hi Sylvain,
My first name is Mridul.
Easiest way is to assign me tasks for approving.
Give me a tasklist and I will handle the rest. Better still give me task by
task or whichever way
you want.
RPCI project is critical to debugging the GNU/Hurd system and making it stable.
I run GNU/Hurd on
my system and the author of RPCI, Anand Babu, gives me simple specific task for
the same.

Please feel free to give me any task you want.

Thanks,
Mridul.

--
General Manager (Projects)