Re: [Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] Help offer (Mridul)

From: Sylvain BEUCLER
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] Help offer (Mridul)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:38:10 +0200

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 12:44:44AM -0700, Mridul Jain wrote:
> hi Sylvain,
> My first name is Mridul.
> Easiest way is to assign me tasks for approving.
> Give me a tasklist and I will handle the rest. Better still give me task by
> task or whichever way
> you want.
> RPCI project is critical to debugging the GNU/Hurd system and making it
> stable. I run GNU/Hurd on
> my system and the author of RPCI, Anand Babu, gives me simple specific task
> for the same.
>
> Please feel free to give me any task you want.
>
> Thanks,

The best is that you join #savannah at freenode whenever you have some free
time. An 'experienced' Savannah Hacker will then be able to propose you a
project to review, and you will have to have him approve your answer before to
actually send it, the first times.

I will work on improving the documentation right now, and will send it to you
asap.

We're waiting for you.