Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application -

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:56:55 +0100

Hello Davi,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 05:12:31PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> [...]
> Other Comments:
> RMS knows about this project. We will send he a little progress report
> and they will review our activities and tell us what, if anything,
> needs to be changed. Reference: http://www.gnuherds.org/Timeline.php
>
> We have been allowed to use the GNU word as part of the GNU Herds
> project name. However, by the moment, I am going to try to register
> this web application as non-gnu. If it is required, it could be
> moved to GNU later.

We're trying to confirm that your project has the the 'blessing'
to use the GNU name.  Can you let us know which person spoke to
RMS and with which email address was used in the discussion?

Thanks,

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4